Montreal - Part-time, temporary
Rachel is a young Montreal-based company specialized in hosiery and legwear that’s currently expanding with great ambitions. Recognized for its exclusive designs, fashion inspiration, digital shopping experience and eco-responsible materials, Rachel inspires modern women to feel beautiful and good, simply by making more conscious and thoughtful choices. Our vision is to build strong and sincere relationships with each of our clients by listening to them, getting to know them and providing them with the experience they need across North America, Europe and other international markets to come.
We are looking for a Logistics Ninja to join our team. Your role will be to process orders at our Mile-End warehouse, ensure the quality of the merchandise and participate in the continuous improvement of operational processes.
Rachel’s team is composed of 11 super ambitious people, connected to the company’s vision and who value a fun work environment. Transparency is key to the company with objectives known to all for a 100% team effort to achieve them.
- Ensure the timely processing of orders with the logistics team;
- Control the quality of the merchandise before it is shipped to customers;
- Ensure compliance with measures in place to minimize operational errors and avoid returns;
- All other related tasks.
- Experience in material handling, order picking and data processing is an asset
- Excellent French, good understanding of English
- Comfortable with technology and software
- Must be available during the day, evening and weekend.
- Interest in fashion, entrepreneurship and operations management an asset
Competencies & know how
- Demonstrate thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Demonstrate autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Speed of execution, dexterity and meticulousness;
- Ability to stand for several hours.
Job Type : Part-time - temporary
Start date : Mid-September
End date : To be determined
Remuneration : To be discussed according to experience
Advantages : Flexible hours
Please send your C.V and cover letter to email@example.com to apply
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the candidates selected for the next steps will be contacted.
Special attention is paid to the recruitment and selection of team members at Rachel in order to create a team synergy aimed at achieving the established objectives. We aim to hire competent, committed people who are passionate about our company's mission.
Commitment to diversity
Rachel is committed to providing a healthy work environment where the safety, dignity, integrity and reputation of each individual is respected. An environment where inclusion, diversity and equity are cultivated. We are committed to the principle of equal access in accordance with the Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms and employ people regardless of their ethnic origin, race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental disability, political opinion, or financial ability.